Bonjour! Je m'appelle Delphine...
I love to help adults and children learn in a fun environment!
I believe that learning French should be fun, the goal being that you enjoy communicating easily. No matter how little you have learnt, or how long ago, you will improve with just a bit of practice! I can help you with spoken or written French, and can get you ready for exams.
I enjoy helping children and adults alike, taking their lead in what gets them excited: hobbies, animal, travels... I am available daytime and evenings, and can travel if necessary. I also run weekly conversation clubs in a friendly atmosphere.
Contact me today to discuss how I can help you or your children improve their French!
French by birth, British by nature and Cornish by location...I was born in the South of France, and moved to England about ten years ago. I love the beautiful Cornish countryside, and feel very fortunate to live in such an amazing part of the world!
Please get in touch if you would like one-to-one sessions. I can adapt to your needs...
How can I help you?
- Improve fluency before a holiday
- Improve fluency before move/retirement to France
- Practice before oral exam
- French tuition for GCSE
- French private club for home-educated children
- French tuition for young children
- Administrative help (for example if you have a house in France)
- Translation of documents
- Support for businesses dealing with French suppliers/customers
Because each person is different, each session is different!To book a French Conversation Club taster session, go on Eventbrite.
* Delphine is a great coach - her informal 'Parlez-Vous' French language class is great fun and a good way to revisit any French language you may have forgotten since school. It also encourages you to be more confident with your French accent - highly recommended! Heather
* My sessions with Delphine have been absolutely invaluable and I certainly did a lot better than I would have without her help. Thank you and see you at French club soon James
* Now I feel more confident about my language skills, I can't wait to show my neighbours in France some of my favourite traditional Cornish recipes and get their crimping skills up to scratch! Liz